Tanzania Walking Safari
5 Days Mikumi Udzugwa walking safari
Day 1: Dar – Mikumi National Park
You will be collected from Dar es Salaam at your hotel or from Dar es Salaam International Airport and journey to Mikumi National park with a packed lunch. After lunch, enjoy a game drives in the afternoon within the park. Dine and slumber at lodge or safari camp.
Day 2: Game drives in Mikumi Park
Following Breakfast at the camp depart for morning plus afternoon game-drives within the park to catch sight of the resident Buffaloes, Elephants, Lizards, Lions, Crocodiles, wild-dogs, Hartebeests, Zebras, Eland, Hyenas and Wildebeests together with other animals. More than 300 bird species have been recorded within the park. Dine and slumber at lodge or safari camp.
Day 3: Mikumi – Udzungwa Mountains National Park
Have an early morning game drive in Mikumi Park before having breakfast back at the camp. Spend the morning at leisure and later head to Udzungwa Mountains National park where you will arrive in the early afternoon. Dine and slumber at lodge or safari camp.
Day 4: Wonderful Walking in Udzungwa Park
Have breakfast at the Camp before starting a walking-adventure in the morning as well as afternoon within this stunning Park to have a closer experience of the eye-catching naturally beauty park. Have a picnic lunch within the bush before continuing with exploring the vast area, spectacular waterfall, the common Red Colobus Monkey plus the beautiful panorama with numerous butterflies. In the evening, watch the breathtaking Sun Set prior to returning to your Camp to have dinner and slumber.
Day 5: Udzungwa Mountains – Dar
Following breakfast you will check-out from this Camp and drive back to the city of Dar
Es Salaam where you will arrive early in the afternoon.
Tour Price Includes:
– assured confirmation
– Arrival plus departure Transfers to and from the Airport
– All park entrance fees.
– Full board accommodation for the tour
– Services of an English-speaking driver / guide
– Transport in a well serviced 4WD Vehicle with an open roof for better game viewing
– Driver’s allowances as well as park fees for the vehicle and the driver
– Game drives as mentioned in your Itinerary
– A Complementary liter of bottle water per individual each day
– Government taxes
– Additional at the lodge such as drinks, laundry, telephone plus Internet among others.
– International flight
– Departure tax
– Hotel accommodations in Dar Es Salaam before as well as after your safari
– Tips to your drivers
– Visa plus Travel Insurance